Dexcon 16

It's been a crazy year for the Bacon Ice Cream crew. New jobs, new schedules, new cars, new homes. It's been difficult to find the time to get together for more than a dinner here and there. Hell we had to miss Dreamation because of these scheduling issues.

When we were asked to once again return to Dexcon and for the second year do a live stream of the Signature Events taking place we had a serious decision to make. We each decided to take some vacation time and suck it up, dust off the equipment and jump back in after a year off.

So right now we are about two.and a half hours into the first event we are covering, a live team game based on an upcoming board game from Angry Duck Games and Smirk and Dagger games. It only took us about an hour to get things to actually do what we wanted them to do, and that's after I got off a 13 hour shift at my new job. I consider that a success.

Tomorrow we have the $5000 Interactive Puzzle Challenge starting at 8am, followed by the highly anticipated Ogre Macrotures based on the release due out from Steve Jackson Games at 2 pm.

On Saturday at 7pm we are filming the Space Marine Team Challenge which was fun to do last year so I am looking forward to it.

Stayed tuned all weekend for all the live coverage.

-Diabolik

1 comment:

  1. I was born HIV positive.at the age of 16 I lost my mother because of the HIV infection And I regretted why i never met Dr sunday who could have cured my mum for me because as a single other it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr Sunday herbal center and his herbal exploit online about how he cured all kind of human diseases like Chronic pancreatitis, HIV/Aids Herpes, Parkinson, Asthma, Autism,Copd, Epilepsy, Shingles, Cold Sore, Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Love Spell, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Glaucoma., psoriasis, Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts, Muscular degeneration, Infectious mononucleosis., Cardiovascular disease, Lung disease. Enlarged prostate, Osteoporosis. Alzheimer's disease, psoriasis,
    Dementia, Breast Cancer, Blood Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Love Spell, Chronic Diarrhea, Ataxia, Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis, Weak Erection, Breast Enlargment, Penis Enlargment,Hpv, measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Diabetes Hepatitis and Cancer I was so excited but frighten at the same time because I did not come across such article on the internet then I contacted Dr James on his {EMAIL drsundayherbalcenter@gmail.com}. he tells me how it works then I told him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I received my herbal medicine within 3/4 working days and I used the herbal medicine as he prescribed for me MORNING AND NIGHT and here living healthy again can imagine how God uses men to manifest his healing and powerful  works I'm writing this article in appreciation to thank Dr Sunday herbal center and to let you all know there is a cure for HIV/AIDS.THANK YOU  

    ReplyDelete